Monday 13 May 2013

The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Hello everyone. Today I am going to be sharing with you my reading goals for the Bout of Books read-a-thon. Find out about the read-a-thon here!

Rules:

  1. Post your intentions on a blog post
  2. Add your link to the "linky" in the post
  3. Read more than you usually do
My Goals:
Since I usually read 1 or 2 books a week, I have decided to try and read 3 books this week. I also have 3 back-up books just in case I don't like one of the books, and just can't finish it, or if I end up reading more than the first 3 that I have chosen.
  1. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
  2. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda
Back-Up Books:
  1. The Different Girl by Gordan Dahlquist
  2. Partials by Dan Wells
  3. Revoulution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Happy reading!

1 comment: