- Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green (*****): People are saying that this book is a total copy off of Pretty Little Liars, but since that I haven't read that series yet, I couldn't tell. I absolutely loved this book. It was so suspenseful, and it actually made me cry. What more convincing could you ask for? Go and read it!!!!! :D Click here to see a full review.
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (***/): Defiantly for fans of mythology. This book was alright, I guess. I didn't really like the romance, and the main character, Helen, was the most annoying thing EVER. The plot was really great though, and I'm thinking that I'm going to continue the series.
- Taken by Erin Bowman (****): This book really surprised me. After hearing so many bad things about it, I was really apprehensive about it, but I picked it up eventually. I'm glad I did. Full review coming very shortly.
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (*****): Libba Bray never fails to shake me up again. She takes the deal of feminism and puts it into to an hilarious story. The formatting was so cool as well! And the epilogue!!!!!! It was so great. I felt like I was watching the end credits of an awesome movie. This is a must read! Full review coming soon.
- Heist Society by Ally Carter (****): I have mixed feelings about this book. I really enjoyed it, but I'm still not sure whether or not it deserves 4 or 5 stars. I will have a review up for this by tonight, so maybe you could take a look at it and tell me what YOU think MY rating should be. *wink*
- Tempest Rising by Tracey Deebs (*****): Oh my goodness wow. This book was truly GOLD. It surprised me even more then Taken, and that's saying something. I recommend it to people who enjoy reading about mermaids and don't mind a bit of romance. Review to come!
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (*): Congratulations, Stuck. You just won the award of the worst book of the year. OF MY LIFE. I had such high hopes for this book and then they were crushed. DO NOT READ THIS BOOK. I don't mean to be unkind to the author or anything, but honestly?
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (*****): When I first tried to read this after I finished Starcrossed, I couldn't get into it. After reading Struck, this was the perfect thing. It was such an improvement from the last book that I had read that I couldn't help but give it 5 stars. And this is Cassandra Clare guys, I mean, what else can I say.
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (*****): This is the best book in the Mortal Instruments series BY FAR. I loved every bit of it. I'm interested to see how the story continues, as it seems like the series could have ended with this on.
- What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (*****): I must be soft, because I cried in this book as well. This was my first Dessen book, and I loved it. I'm looking foreword to reading more of her books!
- Wake by Amanda Hocking (not finished): I started reading this and I got 92 pages in. I didn't like it, enough said. I don't think I'm going to continue the series. It's just not worth it to me.
- Until I Die by Amy Plum (not finished): I just wasn't in the mood for this kind of book at the time, so I put it down again. There was too much kissing anyway.
Other Books That I've Been Reading....
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult (***/)
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (*****)
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (currently reading)
What books have you been reading? Let me know in the comments below! If you would like some more posts, click on the magic number 12, and happy reading.