Since that it will be hard to remember enough for a full review for all of my June books, I have decided to make Twitter reviews for each of them. This means 140 characters or less per review. It's harder then it looks... And the title doesn't count.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (****): A huge disappointment. Nothing much different than other sci-fi's out there. War. Apocalypse. Chaos. You know. Still good, just not amazing. (140)
- The Program by Susanne Young (*****): This book was just... wow. The suicide aspect was so dark and intriguing. It's words made me cry! Maybe I'm just soft. (118)
- Professor Gargoyle by Chalres Gilman (****): A fun middle grade that isn't just for kids! A light, fun read that you can read in basically no time at all. Adventure meets awesome. (134)
- The Luxe by Anna Godberson (**): Recommended for those who like arranged marriages and the stereo-typical girl stuff. Since that's not my type, this was not my favourite. (137)
- Breathe by Sarah Crossan (*****): I wish more people knew about this book! The characters are fun to follow and all so different that you can relate to at least one. (131)
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (*****): I know guys. It's about time, right? And yes, now I'm one of those die-hard fans. Enough said. (94)
- Die for Me by Amy Plum (****): I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did. The new paranormal creature was cool, and I loved how Kate loved books, just like me! (130)
Total Book Count: 7
For the next post click below. And happy reading!