Tuesday 20 August 2013

City of Heavenly Fire: Cover???

I was looking around goodreads and I found THIS.


I'm pretty sure this isn't the real cover but how pretty!! This would defiantly be my favourite cover of the whole series.

Synopsis (includes spoilers!): ERCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.
Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!


Click below for my next post in the 21! I would also love to know what you think of the cover! But until next time... happy reading!



Photo Creds: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8755785-city-of-heavenly-firehttp://theprojectchick.blogspot.ca/2012/04/countdown-6-months.html

No comments:

Post a Comment