Monday 19 August 2013

Contemporary TBR

I've been in the mood for some contemporary lately, so what better way to get them across then a TBR? These are the contemporary books that I am hoping to read in the new future.

  1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: Hope to get to this one before the end of the summer! I've heard some really good things about this, and I'm really excited!
  2. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen: What's a contemporary TBR without a Dessen book? Pretty self explanatory.
  3. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: Yep. Another one. I just love her, even though I've just read one of her books.
  4. Hymns of Home by Bill Bunn: I've started reading this one already, but I want to continue with it really bad. I love it!
  5. Duckboy by Bill Bunn: The same deal. :)
  6. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt: I'm so jealous of anyone who has read this book. I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!!! Sounds like something I'm going to like.
  7. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody: This was one of those books that I saw that I had marked it as to-read, but never looked at it again. Then I read the synopsis again, and thought, "I really need to read this book! It sounds good."
  8. Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley: A mix between fantasy and contemporary. Count me in!
  9. A Trick of Light by Lois Metzger: Read the synopsis once and you are hooked. I need this book right now!!!!!!
  10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: Um... Yeah. Why wouldn't this be on my list?
  11. Imperfect Spiral by Debbie Levy: A new find of mine. It sounds good!
  12. Follow Me Down by Tanya Byrne: I was recommended this book by prettybooks on tumblr and I'm following her advice and decided to read it soon. Yay!
  13. Cracked by K. M. Walton: Another one of those books that you get hooked on after reading what's it's about.
  14. Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli: I just want to get this duology over with.
So that is the beginning of the never-ending list. Let me know what books you want to read. Happy reading! Click below for the 5th post.


No comments:

Post a Comment