Brianna: Tree Girl by Ben Mickaelsen
Will @ my awesome book blog: Lunch With Lenin by Deborah Ellis
Haniya @ Book It!: Lunch With Lenon by Deborah Ellis
Jenn @ Jenn's Book Review Blog: Little Princes by Conor Grennan
- What global issues does your novel explore?
- Why did you choose this novel? Are you still happy with your choice?
- Think about your talking to the text notes: what questions have you asked?
- Think about your talking to the text notes: what connections have you made?
- Can you make any connections to our guiding ideas: worldview, identity, values?
Comment below if you have anything to say about any of our novel choices. I hope you are having a great day, and happy reading!