Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer TBR 2013

Hello everyone. For this TBR you may have noticed that I didn't do a viewers choice. I didn't do one because I feel so bad when I fail my TBR's, which happens every. Single. Time. Therefore, I have decided to make my own to I'm not so shameful about not finishing my TBR. This list will also be longer, so I will probably not going to be reading all of them for sure. Nonetheless, I will be doing a review for every book read on this list.

The topic for this summer is random. These are books that I've marked as to-read on my goodreads, but never really looked back at them. And before you scream, I know there are SO many books. It's crazy how many I have on my goodreads, and this still isn't anything close to all of my to-read books. What I'm probably going to do is choose the ones I really feel like reading. The rest will be chosen randomly using the random app on my iPod. Okay.. get ready.

  1. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (okay, maybe it's not so random but... still)
  2. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  3. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  4. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  5. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
  6. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
  7. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
  8. Birthmarked by Caragh O' Brien
  9. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  10. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
  11. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
  12. When Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
  13. Epic by Conor Kostick
  14. Ethereal by Addison Moore
  15. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
  16. A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
  17. Split by Swati Avasthi
  18. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  19. The Supernatiralist by Eoin Colfer
  20. Eon by Alison Goodman
  21. Legacies by Mercedes Lackey
  22. Everlost by Neal Shusterman
  23. The Forsaken by Lisa Stasse
  24. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  25. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
  26. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
  27. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare by Blake
  28. Bliss by Lauren Myracle
  29. 1984 by George Orwell
  30. Glitch by Heather by Anastasiu
  31. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  32. Heaven by V. C. Andrews
  33. Paranormally by Kiersten White
  34. The Mysterious Benedict Society
  35. One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya Sones
  36. Books of Shadows by Cate Tiernan
  37. Chosen by Ted Dekker
  38. A Confusion of Princes Garth Nix
  39. The Girl of Fire and Thorns
  40. The Raft by S. A. Bodeen
  41. Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
  42. Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
  43. Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
  44. Peaches by Jodi Anderson
  45. The Teashop Girls by Laura Schaefer
  46. Who Could That Be At This Hour by Lemony Snicket
  47. 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
  48. Frozen by Melissa Cruz
  49. Poison Princess
  50. Dune by Frank Herbert
  51. The Line by Teri Hall
  52. Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green
  53. The Compound by S. A. Bodeen
  54. Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
  55. The Enemy by Charlie Higson
  56. The Roar by Emma Clayton
  57. Storm Glass by Maria Snyder
  58. Wake by Lisa McMann
  59. Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
  60. The Wold Fey by Kailin Gow
  61. Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow
  62. Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
  63. Pure by Julianna Baggott
  64. Otherkin by Nina Berry
  65. The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Córdova
  66. The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze
  67. Time Between Us by Ireland Stone
  68. X Isle by Steve Augarde
  69. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
  70. Julia by Melinda Metz
  71. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  72. Speechless by Hannah Harrington
  73. Betrayal by Mayandree Michel
  74. Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
  75. Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
  76. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
  77. The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
  78. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  79. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  80. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  81. Ashes by Iisa Bick
  82. BZRK by Michael Grant
  83. Starters by Lissa Price
  84. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
  85. The True Meaning of Smekday
  86. Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements
  87. The House of Power by Patrick Carman
  88. Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
  89. Skinned by Robin Wasserman
  90. The Pearl Wars by Nick James
  91. The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
  92. The Other Life by Susanna Winnacker
  93. Human.4 by Mike Lancaster
  94. Neva by Sara Grant
  95. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman
  96. Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
  97. The Search for WondLa by Tony Diterlizzi
  98. Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt
  99. The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
  100. After the Snow by S. D. Crockett
  101. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
What books are you planning on reading? TBR's are my favourite thing to read, write, an watch. I would love to see yours! Leave a comment below telling me where to find it, and happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment