Wednesday 25 December 2013

Series I Want to Start SOON

When looking through blogs, watching booktube videos, and strolling through the bookstore or the library, my brain tends to do this "weird" thing. It makes me want to be even more of a bookaholic and read all the books all at once and.... *deep breath* Okay, I'm composed now.

In order to organize my thoughts, I obviously have to create a TBR list of the series I want to start. And... of course, this list is only going to be 10 series long, since otherwise y'all would be reading for days. And... Okay, enough rambling.

  1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: This is all thanks to you @ They Start Revolutions. You're awesome blog made me want to read this series even more than I have just by hearing the synopsis and everyone else being excited about it. And everyone, go follow her. Seriously, one of the best blogs out there (and I will be doing that tag soon, I've got the photos taken!)
  2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman: I was planning on reading this book October 2013 and it didn't happen. And I'm sad about that. I need these books!
  3. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: It's always been first on my to-read list on goodreads, but I have never gotten around to reading it. I really want to, especially since I'm really getting into fantasy with Shadow and Bone. Although fae isn't really my thing... Who knows? I liked her other books and it could be good!
  4. The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness: I have heard so SO many good things about this series and... I just haven't read it. *Tears* I need to get my hands on these books. I want to read something good!!
  5. The Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld: Okay, okay. This isn't on my top TOP priority, but if I see it at my local library I will for sure snatch it up and read through it. I've heard a lot of good things (but a few bad things) and I'm excited to get into the steampunk genre.
  6. Necromancer Series by Lisa McBride: Another one that I was wanting to get to in the halloween series but it just didn't happen... THOSE COVERS THOUGH!
  7. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: Oh, the raves. Oh the excitement. OH HOW I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE LIKE COME TO ME!!
  8. Something Strange and Deadly Series by Susan Dennard: Ever since I saw Kassidy's review of this on YouTube, I needed this book in my life. The premise sounds awesome and with all of the great reviews... Yeah, this is a no-brainer (aha I am too funny)
  9. Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi: This one is kind of embarrassing... How long have I wanted to read this... hmmmm... Since it came out? And have I read it yet? No. And do I have any reason not to? No. *Sigh* What is my life, even?
  10. The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier: This one isn't quite as embarrassing, but I just... I really want to start it and enjoy it just as others have. I've heard it's a lot of fun... and time travel... I mean, come on. I need this book series in my life!
So that's about it... for now. I'm sure I have left some books out, so if I have be sure to leave some recommendations below in the comments! Merry Christmas, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment