In order to organize my thoughts, I obviously have to create a TBR list of the series I want to start. And... of course, this list is only going to be 10 series long, since otherwise y'all would be reading for days. And... Okay, enough rambling.
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: This is all thanks to you @ They Start Revolutions. You're awesome blog made me want to read this series even more than I have just by hearing the synopsis and everyone else being excited about it. And everyone, go follow her. Seriously, one of the best blogs out there (and I will be doing that tag soon, I've got the photos taken!)
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman: I was planning on reading this book October 2013 and it didn't happen. And I'm sad about that. I need these books!
- The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa: It's always been first on my to-read list on goodreads, but I have never gotten around to reading it. I really want to, especially since I'm really getting into fantasy with Shadow and Bone. Although fae isn't really my thing... Who knows? I liked her other books and it could be good!
- The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness: I have heard so SO many good things about this series and... I just haven't read it. *Tears* I need to get my hands on these books. I want to read something good!!
- The Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld: Okay, okay. This isn't on my top TOP priority, but if I see it at my local library I will for sure snatch it up and read through it. I've heard a lot of good things (but a few bad things) and I'm excited to get into the steampunk genre.
- Necromancer Series by Lisa McBride: Another one that I was wanting to get to in the halloween series but it just didn't happen... THOSE COVERS THOUGH!
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: Oh, the raves. Oh the excitement. OH HOW I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE LIKE COME TO ME!!
- Something Strange and Deadly Series by Susan Dennard: Ever since I saw Kassidy's review of this on YouTube, I needed this book in my life. The premise sounds awesome and with all of the great reviews... Yeah, this is a no-brainer (aha I am too funny)
- Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi: This one is kind of embarrassing... How long have I wanted to read this... hmmmm... Since it came out? And have I read it yet? No. And do I have any reason not to? No. *Sigh* What is my life, even?
- The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier: This one isn't quite as embarrassing, but I just... I really want to start it and enjoy it just as others have. I've heard it's a lot of fun... and time travel... I mean, come on. I need this book series in my life!
So that's about it... for now. I'm sure I have left some books out, so if I have be sure to leave some recommendations below in the comments! Merry Christmas, and happy reading!