- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien: I'm... sorry. That is all I have to say for myself.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I really want to start on Perkins novels, but I just haven't and I am so ashamed! Nest month? Yeah?
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I swear, everyone has read this book but me. And I've heard it's so good too! What is holding me back? I don't know...
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: I don't really know what to say for myself. This is all kinda sad... but it's The Book Theif!!! Okay, this is on top-priority! Especially since the movie just came out!!
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee: Oh man... it's a highly-read classic with a beautiful cover, over 1 million ratings on goodreads with an average of 4.23... Where have I been?
I'm really interested to know what sort of books that you haven't read, and that you are totally embarrassed by. Leave a comment below or tell me where to find your own blog post or YouTube video. Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!