Tuesday 12 March 2013

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish, and it's basically where we book bloggers share our top tens. I would encourage you to join in! It's so much fun.


For this top ten tuesday I included books that were in the same series in the same bullet point because otherwise, I would be taking up all of them up with basically the same book.

Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR List – Mar. 12th

- A Million Suns & Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
- Hunger, Lies, Plague and Fear by Michael Grant
- The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure and The Kill Order by James Dashner
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young
- The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
- Sister's Red by Jackson Pierce (and possibly Sweetly if I enjoy it)
- The Iron King (and possibly the others if I enjoy the first one) by Julie Kagawa
- A Great and Terrible Beauty (and possibly the others if I enjoy this one) by Libba Bray
- Under the Never Sky (and possibly the second one if I enjoy it) by Veronica Rossi
- Crash by Lisa McMann

1 comment:

  1. Great top ten!!! A Million Suns, Shades of Earth & Under The Never Sky are all amazing!! I loved them!!! I hope you enjoy them when you get the chance to read them!!! I still need to read the rest of the Gone series now that I see it!!!

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete