This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is...
The Top Ten Books I Would Recommend (which are in no particular order)
And I'm not recommending The Hunger Games... Even though it's amazing
- Variant by Robison Wells. SOOOOO GOOD!! This is probably one of the best books that I've ever read. I can't stress enough how great this book is!
- Legend by Marie Lu. I just read this recently and it easily became a new favourite.
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I read this book at the beginning of this year and it was such a great way to start off.
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young. This book takes a bit of getting used to, as far as the writing style goes, but after 40 pages you can't stop reading.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I know that this book isn't for everyone, but I still really enjoyed it and I think everyone should try it out.
- The Breadwinner Trilogy by Deborah Ellis. I love it!!! This book is what makes me want to read more historical fiction.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth. I hope you all know what this book is. It's really extremely good, and if you don't know what it is... I don't know what to say.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. This book was only a 4 four for me, but the second book, Scarlet, was soooooo good and made up for it.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Beware. The main character is SOOOOO annoying. But the plot is so good and the world is so interesting!
- Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher. This book is life changing. Life. Changing. Everyone must read this book.