Saturday 21 September 2013

August Wrap-Up

It's that sad moment where it's almost the end of September and you still haven't done your August wrap-up. I'm special okay!


  1. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
  2. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  4. What Happened To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  5. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
  6. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  7. My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
  8. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
I'm not going to say anything about the above books as I've already mentioned some stuff in my summer wrap-up (you can view it by clicking here).

If you would like a review for any of these books, please comment below and I will head on that! Happy reading!

Photo Credits: http://youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.ca/2012/10/september-reading-wrap-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment