Author: Jackson Pearce
# of Pages: 342
Series #: 1
Reading Span: April 2nd-3rd, 2013
I read this book such a long time ago, so I don't really remember too much stuff, so I'll just go with point-form notes.
- Concept was so different and unique --> unlike anything I've read before
- Writing style was fantastic!
- I thought that the characters were quite flat in some parts and they often annoyed me
- EXTREMELY repetitive. It's like this: kills Fenris, kills Fenris, FOOD, kills Fenris, kills Fenris...
- At least there is no werewolf, human love triangle thing
Sorry this was really short, but I can't really remember much except that I really enjoyed it, despite the fact that it repeats itself over and over again and the characters annoying-ness. I recommend it to people who like fairytales. Even if you don't, you should get it anyway, if only so that you have a pretty cover on your shelf. :)