Monday 19 November 2012

2013 Resolutions + January TBR

As 2012 is coming to a close, I am making a list of books I'm planning on reading in 2013.
  1. Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth
  2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  3. The Book Theif by Markus Zusak
  4. Princess Acadamy by Shannon Hale
  5. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
  6. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
  7. Crossed by Allie Condie
  8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
  9. Ever by Gail Carson Levine
  10. The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick
  11. Gone by Micheal Grant
  12. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  13. The Unidentified by Rae Martiz
  14. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  15. Pride a Prejudice by Jane Austen
  16. Eon by Alison Goodman
  17. Eona by Alison Goodman
  18. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  19. Legend by Marie Lou
  20. Prodigy by Marie Lou
  21. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  22. The Knife of the Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
  23. The Rules by Stacey Cade
  24. Ashes of Twilight by Kassy Tayler
  25. Fury by Elizabeth Miles
I'm hoping to read the sequels/series to the books that have them but I did not add them to my list just in case I don't like the first book. Comment if you have read any of these books and tell me what you think of them.

I am also going to be going with some more themes for 2013. I completed this task for the month of November, but then I didn't feel like reading any of the books for the theme of December, which was christmas. I think that this was because I planned too for ahead. Instead I'm going to announce at the beginning of each month what the theme is going to be, as well as 4 books to go with that theme. So... The theme of January 2013 is going to be realistic fiction. I feel like I haven't been reading much of this genre lately, and it's about time I try something other than sci-fi. A few books that I'm hoping to get through that are in this genre include:

  • Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  • The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


I am also hoping to read more recent releases, as well as reading a minimum of 48 books.

What are your 2013 book resolutions and January TBR? Leave a comment below telling me.

:D

1 comment:

  1. I think you meant resolutions, not revolutions. A revolution is a revolt. ;) I have a lot of resolutions for 2013 which I will be posting (hopefully) soon. My January TBR includes the Last Survivors trilogy by Susan Beth Pfeffer, The Host by Stephanie Meyer, and What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. And whatever I don't finish from my December haul. :)

    ReplyDelete