Monday 5 November 2012

Reading Update (2)

I was looking through book blogs advestised on Goodreads and I came across a couple blogs. The first blog that I found out about was http://thebookbubble.blogspot.ca (amazing blog, feel free to check it out). Over at the "book bubble" the author of the blog does a few weekly posts, and I have decided to try some of them out. Here's a list of the ones that I will try, plus a brief description of what the post is.

  • WoW: stands for "Waiting on Wednesday" and names one book that you are looking foreward to reading
  • In My Mailbox: a haul of books that you have collected during that week (from the library, given as a gift, bought yourself) (I will do this post every Monday)
The next blog that I stumbled upon was http://magicofreading.blogspot.ca who doesn't specifically have a weekly post, but from her blog I came up with my own.

  • You May Like...: a post that recommends books according to other books that are similar

If you have any other weekly posts that you would like to share, please leave your ideas in the comments below. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment