Sunday 11 November 2012

Reading Update (3)

Over the weekend I have read quite a bit. Due to the 5 hour bus ride going to my destination and the 4 hour drive back, I had a lot of time to read! I finished The Maze Runner, which was a really good read. I can understand even better now why people enjoy it so much!

Since I had so much time to read, I also read a little bit of Duck Boy which I'm really liking so far. It's really interesting to see Bunn's writing style because I've always known him for how he speaks in real life.

I know it's a sin, but I've also started to read my Literary Olympic book for the Relay Race. I need to read it soon so that my friends that I am passing it on to don't read it before I do! I'm really liking it so far, and I love the vamp!

I'm also decided to ditch The Book of Awesome because I just can't get through it. It's really slow, and although I enjoyed it at first in those moments when I was in the mood, the rest of the time it was a pain. I made it to page 244, and it's not going to go any further.

So that's that! I'm done 2/4 of the books that were on my November TBR list, started on the third. The last book that I'm planning to read is Inside Out by Marie V. Snyder. I'm super excited, but getting kind of annoyed at the same time. I'm in 2nd place in the hold list at my local library, have been for weeks! You know, I bet that someone has it sitting in their bedroom and it's getting ignored. RETURN IT TO THE STINKIN' LIBRARY!

What have you been reading so far this month? Leave a comment below to let me know.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Guess who has that book? I'll return it on Monday, don't worry :P

    ReplyDelete