Friday 11 January 2013

December 2012 Wrap Up

I can't believe that it has been a whole year!! It went by so quickly. I hope you all had a wonderful year/month of reading! I am sorry to say that I didn't read as much as I would have liked, but oh well. December this year I read...

Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowhitz: *** (3 stars)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer: **** (4 stars)
Feedback by Robison Wells: **** (4 stars)
Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld, Devin Grayson, and Steven Cummings: **** (4 stars)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young: ***** (5 stars)
Outside In by Maria V. Snyder: ***** (5 stars)
Wings (started in December, ended in January) by Aprilynne Pike: *** (3 stars)

I know, I know, 7 books isn't too little, but I had winter break and I ended up only finishing 1 book, starting and finishing 1 book, and starting a book during that period of time. I would have liked to have read a couple more books than that.

So ya. :D What did you read in December?

1 comment:

  1. I read The Hobbit , and The Fellowship of The Ring

    ReplyDelete