Wednesday 9 January 2013

Top Ten Reading Goals of 2013

Today I am going to be doing another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted at the broke and the bookish. For this week, I am going to be making a list of the top ten reading goals of 2013.

Top Ten Reading Goals of 2013 – Jan. 8th
  1. Read a minimum of 48 books this year.
  2. Read in themes - four books per theme a month
  3. Read more recent releases
  4. Read certain books (see 2013 Resolutions)
  5. Write at least 15 minutes a day
  6. Read my friends written works
  7. Post more posts - especially the drafts I have accumulating
  8. Read-Read 3 books (Uglies and The Hunger Games are two of the three)
  9. Read one classic
  10. Get a manageable amount of books out from the library... I love you, pile of 50, but really, I can't read you all in 3 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment