I've made a goal to post at least 1 blog post every 2 days. Probably every day. I don't know if that's going to be too much, so please comment below telling me what you think of this idea. Be sure to watch out for a Poison Study Review on a Review coming very soon. I am also planning on making a Gone Review soon as well, just after I finish it.
I've finished Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder and oh my goodness... It's so freaking good!!!!!!!! I defiantly recommend you pick it up whether you like fantasy/dystopia or not. If you didn't like it, read it again because I'm sure that this book will win your heart over eventually.
After I read Poison Study I began Gone by Michael Grant, which I finished a mere 2 hours ago. I really like this book as well. It is so violent filled with action and suspense. There is fire and wolves and everything a good dystopian thriller should have.
I am now going to be reading Angelfall by Susan Ee. I am really excited to get into this one. A couple ouf my friends have/are currently reading it and and telling me nothing but good things about it. An angel apocalypse... Awesome!
And then there is my TBR pile, which is growing bigger and bigger. The pictures beside show my two piles in order of priority (with the exception of Angelfall by Susan Ee). I had the photos on my iPod, which I then took a picture of with my laptop, so that is why the quality is so bad, and I apologize. I will list them here.
- The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick (not sure about his one)
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young
- What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- A Million Suns by Beth Revis
- Hunger by Micheal Grant
- Lies by Micheal Grant
- What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Sister's Red by Jackson Pierce
- The Book Theif by Mark Zusak
- Snow White and the Huntsman by Universal Studios
- Tempest by Julie Cross
- How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
- Bittersweet by Sara Ockler
- My Beating Teenage Heart by C. K. Kelly Martin
- Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
I also have a few books on hold at my local library. I will also list them.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- Mind Games by Kiersten White
- Stung by Bethany Wiggins
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Splintered by A. G. Howard
- Taken by Erin Bowman
- Crash by Lisa McMann
- Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
- Prophecy by Ellen Oh
- Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
- Light by Michael Grant
- The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
- Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
- Rise by Anna Carey
- Once by Anna Carey
- Legend by Marie Lu
- The Selection by Keira Cass
- Eve by Anna Carey
- Crossed by Allie Condie
- Th1rt33n R3asons Why by Jay Ashen
- Rebel Heart by Moira Young
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
- Reached by Allie Condie
- Partials by Dan Wells
What have you been reading? What does your TBR pile look like?
Have fun reading!!!