Thursday 31 January 2013

Reading Update (5)

Hey Guys!!! Today I am going to be telling you about a couple updates.

Blog Update:
I've made a goal to post at least 1 blog post every 2 days. Probably every day. I don't know if that's going to be too much, so please comment below telling me what you think of this idea. Be sure to watch out for a Poison Study Review on a Review coming very soon. I am also planning on making a Gone Review soon as well, just after I finish it.

Reading Update:
I've finished Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder and oh my goodness... It's so freaking good!!!!!!!! I defiantly recommend you pick it up whether you like fantasy/dystopia or not. If you didn't like it, read it again because I'm sure that this book will win your heart over eventually.

After I read Poison Study I began Gone by Michael Grant, which I finished a mere 2 hours ago. I really like this book as well. It is so violent filled with action and suspense. There is fire and wolves and everything a good dystopian thriller should have.

I am now going to be reading Angelfall by Susan Ee. I am really excited to get into this one. A couple ouf my friends have/are currently reading it and and telling me nothing but good things about it. An angel apocalypse... Awesome!






And then there is my TBR pile, which is growing bigger and bigger. The pictures beside show my two piles in order of priority (with the exception of Angelfall by Susan Ee). I had the photos on my iPod, which I then took a picture of with my laptop, so that is why the quality is so bad, and I apologize. I will list them here.
  1. The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick (not sure about his one)
  2. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
  3. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  4. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  6. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  7. Hunger by Micheal Grant
  8. Lies by Micheal Grant
  9. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
  10. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  11. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  12. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  13. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  14. Sister's Red by Jackson Pierce
  15. The Book Theif by Mark Zusak
  16. Snow White and the Huntsman by Universal Studios
  17. Tempest by Julie Cross
  18. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
  19. Bittersweet by Sara Ockler
  20. My Beating Teenage Heart by C. K. Kelly Martin
  21. Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
I also have a few books on hold at my local library. I will also list them.
  1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  2. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  3. Stung by Bethany Wiggins
  4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  5. Splintered by A. G. Howard
  6. Taken by Erin Bowman
  7. Crash by Lisa McMann
  8. Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
  9. Prophecy by Ellen Oh
  10. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger
  11. Prodigy by Marie Lu
  12. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
  13. Light by Michael Grant
  14. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard
  15. Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
  16. Rise by Anna Carey
  17. Once by Anna Carey
  18. Legend by Marie Lu
  19. The Selection by Keira Cass
  20. Eve by Anna Carey
  21. Crossed by Allie Condie
  22. Th1rt33n R3asons Why by Jay Ashen
  23. Rebel Heart by Moira Young
  24. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  25. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
  26. Reached by Allie Condie
  27. Partials by Dan Wells
What have you been reading? What does your TBR pile look like?

Have fun reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - your local library looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, it's a really great place to be. :D

      Delete