Friday 1 February 2013

January Wrap-Up and February TBR

Hey everyone! So, as January comes to a close and February begins, I am writing a January Wrap-Up and a February TBR.

January Wrap-Up
In the month on January I read 5 books, all of which were pretty good. There was one disappointment, but other than that this month was good. The books that I read were (and are in order by the way):

  1. Outside In by Maria V. Snyder: ****/ (four and a half stars)
  2. Wings by Aprilynne Pike: *** (three stars)
  3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder ***** (five stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  4. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli: **** (four stars)
  5. Gone by Michael Grant: ****/ (four and a half stars)
***For the month of January, Poison Study was by-far my favourite. Review (on a review) coming VERY soon.***

Anyways, as you can tell, I failed my January TBR but I read some awesome extra books. I will hopefully have a review up for all of these very soon. I also read 4 pages of Angelfall by Susan Ee, but come one, that's doesn't REALLY count for anything, does it?

Now for my TBR! Originally I was going to be doing romance, but I don't really feel like it for this month. I still wanted to do something that contributes to Valentine's day, so I've decided to choose 4 books (like always) that have an author's last name acronym for L.O.V.E. For example, if I was doing a "D" then I could choose any Sarah Dessen book. So... The books that I will hopefully be reading for this month are:
  1. Legend by Marie Lu
  2. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
  3. Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Jules Verne
  4. Angelfall by Susan Ee
I am also hoping to finish reading my January TBR which means I will be reading What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen, Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher, and The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Fredrick.

I'm interested to know what you have read and are planning to read in the coming months. Leave a comment below! I love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment