Monday 4 February 2013

Top Ten Bookish Memories

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish where we book bloggers list our top ten's. This weeks top ten tuesday is...



Top Ten Bookish Memories But I Only Really Have Five....... – Feb. 5th
  1. Trading Notes Between Books at the Library: I won't go into too much detail, but basically, me and my friend have a little thing going that is kind of like Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. When the other person has a hold in at the library we will put little notes in them and then they will return it in the next hold... So much fun and a great way of living inside some of my favourite books!
  2. Dreaming about Gone: I just recently had a dream about Gone by Michael Grant, and I know that this isn't exactly a memory that the hosts at The Book and the Bookish had in mind, but I thought that this would be the perfect place to mention it. It brought out the story really well, and was so vivid.
  3. Starting my Book Blog: It was such an exciting experience to start this up. I loved it!!!!! Such a fun time. :D
  4. Reading The Book of Awesome Along With the Rest of My City: Basically, the leader of my city organized a thing with the public library to make people read the same book all at once, somewhat like a huge book club. I felt warm fuzzies inside, and it was an amazing memory.
  5. Getting Goodreads: Goodreads is a really great thing for us book-lovers, and after I got it I was really happy, and it was really great. :D

What are your top tens (or less)? Leave a blog link or a comment telling me your bookish memories. Too-da-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment