Top Ten Bookish Memories But I Only Really Have Five....... – Feb. 5th
- Trading Notes Between Books at the Library: I won't go into too much detail, but basically, me and my friend have a little thing going that is kind of like Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. When the other person has a hold in at the library we will put little notes in them and then they will return it in the next hold... So much fun and a great way of living inside some of my favourite books!
- Dreaming about Gone: I just recently had a dream about Gone by Michael Grant, and I know that this isn't exactly a memory that the hosts at The Book and the Bookish had in mind, but I thought that this would be the perfect place to mention it. It brought out the story really well, and was so vivid.
- Starting my Book Blog: It was such an exciting experience to start this up. I loved it!!!!! Such a fun time. :D
- Reading The Book of Awesome Along With the Rest of My City: Basically, the leader of my city organized a thing with the public library to make people read the same book all at once, somewhat like a huge book club. I felt warm fuzzies inside, and it was an amazing memory.
- Getting Goodreads: Goodreads is a really great thing for us book-lovers, and after I got it I was really happy, and it was really great. :D
What are your top tens (or less)? Leave a blog link or a comment telling me your bookish memories. Too-da-loo!