Tuesday 19 February 2013

Top Ten Favourite Characters in X Genre

Three posts in one day? I'm CRAY!! Anyhow...

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created at The Broke and the Bookish and it is where we book bloggers share our top tens. This week we will be choosing our top ten favourite characters in the genre of our choice. The genre that I have chosen (well, more like category) is "books that should be made into movies" (in my opinion). Note that these are not books that will be made into movies. Also, if any of these books that I have on my list ARE being turned into movies, please inform me. By the way, the list is not in order, so I didn't use numbers.

Top Ten Favourite Characters in X Genre – Feb. 19th

- Bramble (Entwined): I loved her bubbly personality
- Toby (Th1rteen R3asons Why): He was so understanding and conforting not only to the characters, but to the readers
- Raffe (Angelfall): Raffe was so kind-hearted and witty.
- Valek (Poison Study): He was also very kind-hearted. Even though he is so much older than me, he is still a literary crush.
- Uglies (Tally): A kick-butt character.
- Stargirl (Stargirl): Such a unique person that is fun and caring towards others.
- Astrid (Gone): There was something so likeable about this character. I just can't quite put my finger on it.
- Will/Robert (What's Left of Me): Such a cute person! Both are such amazing souls.
- Colin (An Abundance of Katherines): Funny! "This is the probability that I will break up with Katherine in two days..."
- Lena (Delirium): Such a daring person! Willing to go against the government for what she desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment