Thursday 28 February 2013

February Wrap-Up and March 1st - 15th TBR

This month I read:
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee: **** (4 stars)
  • Legend by Marie Lu: ***** (5 stars)
  • Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher: ***** (5 stars)
  • Prodigy: ****/ (4.5 stars)
Look out for my pick of the month, coming shortly.

Now for the TBR! For the month of March I have decided to do something a little bit different. I will be having three books per theme (generally), but instead of picking the books right at the beginning of the month I have decided to pick 2 books at the beginning of the month and 1 more book in the middle of the month. I've decided to do this because I'm finding myself growing tired and loosing anticipation for the books I've chosen at the beginning of the month by it's time for me to read them. So yeah. Hopefully this will help me finish my TBR's.

A few weeks ago I asked my viewers what theme they would like me to read this month. It was between "green book covers", "sequels", "books with more than 500 pages", "the best looking covers", "new releases". "Green Book Covers", "Sequels" and "500 pages" ruled out. Now before you all start yelling at me, let me explain.

One of my viewers said that he would choose "500 pages" ONLY IF I read Lord of the Rings. His next choice is "sequels". Now since I am not going to be reading LOTR, his vote on "500 pages" is changed to "sequels" and the votes are even.

I will be splitting up the categories like this:
  1. Sequel
  2. Over 500 pages
  3. Green Cover
I will be (hopefully) reading #1 and #2 in the first part of this month. The books I have chosen are Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder (sequel) and Hunger by Michael Grant. The last book,  just as a reminder, will be coming on the 15th.

I hope you enjoyed this Wrap-Up and TBR. Let me know what you have been reading in the comments below. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment