Thursday 14 February 2013

Looking Forward (2)

I know I just did one of these, but I think I need to make another one, considering all of the new blog posting chains that are going up. I also was watching a youtube video by AmberPepper, and it gave me this idea to make yet, another post series. I thought I would make one of these posts to mention all of my post types that I will be doing with an explanation so a don't have to make a billion posts. So yeah.
  • Looking Forward: Basically an update on blogging, as well as the occasional writing update
  • Reading Update: An update on what I'm reading, kind of like the friday reads hashtag on twitter, but any day, any time.
  • Relate!: When I will post an inspirational/relatable quote, bookfession, et-cetera.
  • Wrap-Up and TBR: One of these every month featuring what I've read in the past month and what I'm planning to read in the coming month.
  • Book Reviews: If you don't know what this is then you have been living under a rock... not to be mean or anything.
  • Book Talk: When I am part-way done a book and need to get my thoughts out. Spoiler and non-spoiler discussions available.
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Originating at The Broke and the Bookish, it's where we book bloggers list our top tens.
  • Cover to Cover: A battle between different covers of the same book.
  • If You Liked...: A book recommendation
  • WoW: Stands for waiting on wednesday. I will discuss my most anticipated books. I don't make a post for this every week.
  • Matching Books With Bookmarks: Pretty self-explanatory.
  • Making Connections: When I make connections between what I'm reading and real-life.
  • Book of the Month: A monthly meme in which I will talk about my favourite book that I read during that month.
I may continue updating this post if I think of any new ones in the next few days, but until then.... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment